Mafalda

Inversion 2



1. There is not a city anywhere in the world with as many beautiful monument as
Rome.
Nowhere in the world is there a city with as many beautiful monuments as Rome.


2. You very rarely come across anyone nowdays who hasn't been abroad
Very rarely nowdays do you come across anyone who has not been abroad.

3. You can only really learn a language by living in a country where it is spoken
Only by living in a country where the language is spoken you can you really learn it.

4. Tourists should not be allowed to visit the antartic under any circumstances
Under no circumstances should tourists be allowed to visit the antartic

5. You won't truly know what good food is until you've tried french cuisine
Not until you have tried french cousine you will truly know what good food is.

6. I hated visiting monuments as child and I couldn't stand going into museums
Not only did I hate visiting monuments as a child, but also can't stand going into museums.

7. I've only recently started going on holiday without my parents
Only recently have I started going on holidays without my parents.

8. I'll never go back to that place I went to last year on holiday!
Never again will I go back to that place I went to last year on holidays!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario